Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,143 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | I have the molding for the front in but I don't see the screw holes for the rear. Anyone have pictures.
~Jim
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 |
~Jim
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | That's it Denny, thanks. I just didn't see the screw holes. I must be going blind.
~Jim
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | Now it is confirmed, I am loosing my mind. I have the rear bow in but it is the front where I can't see the screw holes. Is there, in fact, a bow in the front, does the bow I have go in the middle? I hope not. It'll be tough finding the screw holes through the vibration dampener.
~Jim
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 2,201 | The front does not have a bow, there is a bow in the middle but as I remember it does not have any screws, if it does it will just be one on each end. The middle bow is shaped like a "Z" or "S" and both pieces of the headliner tucks into it. The windshield garnish holds the front up but I don't remember if the screws went through the headliner or not. Install the front first and the back bow last. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | Ohhh, you mean the "sound deadener", well that's the problem with building a hot rod vs staying stock. DG
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | OK I see my problem. I had both bows wrapped up from the painter. I pulled the paper off the back bow and screwed it in leaving the screws loose so the upholster could deal with it. Had I started with the middle i would have seen it had no screw holes and assumed it went in the middle. All this because of 5+ years between tear-down and put-back and not enough pics, plus old age. Thanks guys
~Jim
| | |
| |