| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (TS3600, 55shaker),
86
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 112 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 112 | While cleaning out the worst of the grunge in the cab of my '69 C-0, I've removed the seat, floor mats, gas tank, and seatbelts. The 4 seatbelt bolts appear to have been seated with some type of (yellow) glue or sealant once upon a time. Does anyone know what that might have been? | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Darren,I'm guessing some type of thread-lock sealant,to avoid the bolts loosening with vibration etc over time.JMO 1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 112 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 112 | jockbolter50, that sounds exactly like what it is, considering. 3 of the 4 I could deal with. The 4th, though, I had to get my bodybuilder neighbor to crank on. | | |
| |
| |