| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,274 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 110 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 110 | I need some help hooking up my wiper motor. I have a double action fuel pump with an inlet and an outlet. My manifold (offy) has two port holes that I can use for vacuum lines too.
Can anyone help me by telling me how to hook up the lines correctly? I used to have a diagram but lost it when my computer crashed. Also, what material should I use for the lines...rubber or solid with rubber ends?....any pics?? Thx
Last edited by Rolling dices; 11/07/2011 4:59 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 |
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 110 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 110 | WOW! That's great work. Thank you the photos helped a great deal. Where can I get that tool to clamp the wire? what size tubing did you used? | | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 |
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 3,596 | As alwsys Denny very informative thanks for this. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 110 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 110 | Nice! Thank you for the help | | |
| |
| |