The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 155 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,241
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 110
R
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
R Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 110
I need some help hooking up my wiper motor. I have a double action fuel pump with an inlet and an outlet. My manifold (offy) has two port holes that I can use for vacuum lines too.

Can anyone help me by telling me how to hook up the lines correctly? I used to have a diagram but lost it when my computer crashed. Also, what material should I use for the lines...rubber or solid with rubber ends?....any pics??
Thx

Last edited by Rolling dices; 11/07/2011 4:59 AM.
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671


Denny G
Sandwich, IL
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 110
R
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
R Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 110
Originally Posted by Denny Graham

WOW! That's great work. Thank you the photos helped a great deal.
Where can I get that tool to clamp the wire? what size tubing did you used?

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 9,671
http://www.clamptitetools.com/
¼”.
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL


Denny G
Sandwich, IL
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,596
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,596
As alwsys Denny very informative thanks for this.

Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 110
R
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
R Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 110
Originally Posted by Denny Graham
http://www.clamptitetools.com/
¼”.
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL

Nice! Thank you for the help


Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0