Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
116
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,679 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 | Anyone have a good flat Chevy logo digital file (not a photograph) that I can perform some computer magic on to create a decal for my '54 3100 dash? Suppliers do not have dash logos for '54s. This is what I am trying to achieve.The logo style looks similar to a '54 grill decal. If you have a grill decal that you can scan to a .tif file, I could use it. Thanks,
- Lonnie My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post. lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt. OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all | | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 1,300 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 1,300 | I would be interested in how you come out on this project. My interior is the two tone blue and the factory job looks like it was done quickly with a poor fitting at best stencil. I don't think I can make myself duplicate the same level of quality work. http://rides.webshots.com/photo/1078179128047579877jTXktS | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,270 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,270 | | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 | Two different trucks in the links in my post. They are both good looking - unfortunately, neither is mine!
Mine's the one with the good looking wife in my signature line.
- Lonnie My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post. lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt. OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all | | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 24 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 24 | Lonnie, I created the chevrolet text logo for my tail gate. I cut aluminum spun vinyl with the file. My truck is a 48 i believe its the same font. send me an email and i will send you a pdf or eps file that can be used at ant sign shop. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 | jrs48pu -
Great. Check your PM for my email address.
- Lonnie My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post. lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt. OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 1,232 | I can close out this thread. I created the CHEVROLET letters for my '54 dash. I summarized it in a new thread about '54 dash details. > '54 Dash Letters, Stripes, Grille, Bowtie
- Lonnie My '54 3104Photos that I have shared on Stovebolt via PhotoBucket are no longer available. Please contact me if you want a photo from an old post. lonniecook [at] aol [dot] com. I sold my '54 3104 12/12/2017, but I still visit Stovebolt. OLD STUFF ... houses, furniture, cars, wine ... I love it all | | |
| |