| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (cmayna, FAST55, Phak1, Cletus1950, Peggy M, Flatblu4748, Charles in CA),
74
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,687 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 64 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 64 | I have put in new glass and window channel. I am now putting on the inside window trim pieces which consist of two pieces and a clip which fit around the window opening. No problems but I am wondering is there a molding or gasket which fits into the very top of the door to "catch or lock in" the window frame which is metal? This would keep it from rattling or possibly hitting the door or the door trim? Is it possible nothing goes in there and I am trying to create something GMC did not put in? Any comments appreciated. Doug | | |
| |
| |