The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Shaffer's1950, Otto Skorzeny, Ponchogl, Cletus1950, Barry Martak, Peggy M), 111 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,134
Posts1,056,403
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#778436 09/06/2011 2:49 AM
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 10
A
New Guy
New Guy
A Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 10
I am looking to convert my old 34 panel into a 36 suburban.. I need the windows for both sides,, preferably the whole sides from a rusty suburban and I'll just graft the window sections onto my panel, There was a gentleman from Oregon I believe had the panels I'm looking for but I seem to have lost his contact information,, If anybody knows who he is or if you know of any side panels from a 35 or 36 that would really help. 37 and later years are different,, Thanks for any help,,

Joined: May 2007
Posts: 321
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 321
I just saw a 1936 complete on ebay. I'd snatch it up! Very Rare and complete!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...ks&hash=item256797ac57#ht_508wt_1165


Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0