| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,076 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 14 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 14 | Does anyone know where I can get schematics or a manual for a Sterling Type 12 Siren. The vanes seem to resist turning and the unit does not respond to electrical input. I am thinking it has been eposed to the elements for a couple of decades and it probably just needs a good cleaning(When I took the horn off I foun a hornets nest). I just want to make sure I am not damaging anything when I disassemble it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again, Norm | | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 | I'd suggest you contact John Dorgan at [email protected] review his web site at: http://www.sirenman.comHe has everything and most likely has what you need or he can explain it to you. Good luck! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 14 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2006 Posts: 14 | Thanks, I carefully took it apart and it was full of rust. That was why it would not turn. I cleaned it up and it moves nicely now but it is unlikely that I will be able to get it to work properly without at least replacing the motor. Thanks for the link, Norm | | |
| |
| |