| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,396 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 438 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 438 | Guys need some help. I have a set of 49 Texas "Farm Truck" plates but Denton county will not allow me to use. I also have another pair of plates but they will need to be repainted to be acceptable. Can anyone tell me where to get the "orange" paint that was used as the background so I can refurbish the plate? Thanks
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle."-Abraham Lincoln
| | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 442 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 442 | try Ace hardward, their store brand of orange is close I have repainted some plates with some success. MIke | | |
| |
| |