The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Jon G), 136 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,124
Posts1,056,334
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 36
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 36
I have 2 1946 coe that i want to update the front suspension and steering on.I have done both of my 1/2 tons with must II but i havent done a big truck before.I want the wheels to stay in the fenders like they should.I would kind of like to go with an independent suspension.

Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 127
H
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
H Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 127
I love the art deco COEs, got any pictures?

Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 476
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 476
Hey there cshades: I'm keeping my 46 COE as original as possable so I couldn't help you with updating the front end ,but do you have a original fuel tank off one of those COE's you would part with? If so I'm interested

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 36
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 36
I know one of them has no bottom in it but i will have to look at the other.I will look tonight when i get home. Chris

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 36
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 36
I checked the other tank last night and that one is pretty much scrap also.


Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0