| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (mick53, Lostbuthaulinass, carbking, Southerntruck, Otto Skorzeny, 1955 1 Series, 52Carl, cmayna),
154
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 36 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 36 | I have 2 1946 coe that i want to update the front suspension and steering on.I have done both of my 1/2 tons with must II but i havent done a big truck before.I want the wheels to stay in the fenders like they should.I would kind of like to go with an independent suspension. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 127 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 127 | I love the art deco COEs, got any pictures? | | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 476 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 476 | Hey there cshades: I'm keeping my 46 COE as original as possable so I couldn't help you with updating the front end ,but do you have a original fuel tank off one of those COE's you would part with? If so I'm interested | | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 36 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 36 | I know one of them has no bottom in it but i will have to look at the other.I will look tonight when i get home. Chris | | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 36 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 36 | I checked the other tank last night and that one is pretty much scrap also. | | |
| |
| |