| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 35 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 35 | The "Chevrolet 3100" script part of the fender emblem is on the right side on one emblem and on the left side of the other. Does this script go towards the front of the truck or towards the rear? I have seen them mounted both ways and I don't know which way was original. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 3,887 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 3,887 | originally the script is to the rear of the truck
Bill | | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 35 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 35 | that's what I thought, but I wasn't sure. Thanks | | |
| |
| |