The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 191 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,141
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#766918 07/30/2011 5:39 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,544
D
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
D Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,544
Wondering if anyone knows anything about a Lincoln SP200 Welder. It belongs to a good friend who had a stroke this week and he is going to need to liquidate his stuff. No insurance and been out of work for a number of months. I'd appreciate any help guys, I have no idea what to price it at, and I also have no idea what this welder is designed to do.
Thanks Don

#767059 07/31/2011 3:51 AM
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,961
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,961
It is an older machine, but it will weld anything from about 14 ga to 1/2" steel. I looked at a new SP200 and a Millermatic 200 almost 30 years ago as my first wire machine. For some reason I chose the Miller. I still have the Miller. Had I chosen the Lincoln, I would probably still have it too. I personally think Lincoln and Miller had the same quality 30 years ago. My newer machines which are more specialized are Miller because I think their quality is better now. But thats just a personal opinion.

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 406
M
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
M Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 406
X2, its a good machine. We have one that is about 30 years old, still in use every day. It routinely welds 16 gage sheet, along with heavier sheet and structurals, etc. A keeper.

Mar-Ktech


Moderated by  MNSmith 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0