The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (68ironhead, Peggy M, Jon G, Shade Baby), 106 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,117
Posts1,056,298
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#766673 07/29/2011 3:43 PM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,839
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,839
Sorry if these pics have been shown already. I found these two pics which I took back in 2006 of a NorCal truck meet in St. Helena when GMONIZ was gracious enough to open his property to us to spend a beautiful day in the wine country.

Looks like I might have been the only Chevy there?

Again, thanks George for the good memories

NAPAa2006


NAPAb2006


Craig

My '50 Chevy 3100 5 window, '62-235cu, 3:55 rear
My truck ....... Respect The Rust
If I'm not working on my truck, '65 m00stang or VW camper, I'm fishing with the wife or smoking Salmon.
cmayna #766687 07/29/2011 4:58 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 166
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 166
Great pics Craig!!


1937 Chevy pickup
In the Gallery
1952 MGTD
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 222
N
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
N Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 222
Wow, nice!!




Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0