The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (TS3600, 55shaker), 86 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,140
Posts1,056,467
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#763189 07/17/2011 7:55 AM
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 384
L
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
L Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 384
Are there any available somewhere that you can add afterwards? I guess there must have been some kind of foot step under the cab from factory?

Pics here but LCF, but you get the idea.

http://www.classiccoe.com/oldcoetrucks/5459.htm

/Ulf


My Chevy Viking 1959

Ulf Hedlund. Eskilstuna. Sweden
[email protected]
Also:
Ford Galaxie 4 dr 1959
Ford Custom 4 dr 1964
Ford Mustang GT 2005
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,887
S
Cruising in the Passing Lane
Cruising in the Passing Lane
S Offline
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 3,887
there was factory steps like that on the Spartans but you'd look a long time to find a set .... nothing aftermarket specifically for your truck but you might find something modern you could add

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature we find it attached to the rest of the world" John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics & Rust-a-holics Unanimous parking lot
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 384
L
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
L Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 384
I hate modern things.... I'd like to find some parts from an old truck and make it fit.

But I'm not that old yet, so I can still take that step.

Problem is after driving my old Galaxie 59, it's very low... I tend to forget the difference when I open the door in the truck smile

Funny things happen when you think you have 30 cm to ground, and it's in fact half a meter.



My Chevy Viking 1959

Ulf Hedlund. Eskilstuna. Sweden
[email protected]
Also:
Ford Galaxie 4 dr 1959
Ford Custom 4 dr 1964
Ford Mustang GT 2005

Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0