The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (MRMEROTH11, Charles in CA, mick53), 150 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,279
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 173
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 173
I'm helping my grandfather rehab his '72 K20. After 30+ years he is switching out the fleetside bed for the step side that the truck came with. Probelm is that somewhere along the line the cows knocked the bed off the power poles it was sitting on and the bed rested in the dirt on the passenger side running board or bed step. It was under a shed but I guess dirt being dirt and metal being metal, that side is rusted beyond use.
Does any one have the longbed running boards? All I see from the vendors I normally use is for the shortbeds. Thanks all,
Scott


1947, 1950, & 1952 Chevrolet 1/2 ton
1952 GMC 450 series Cab Over Engine
1946 Chevrolet 2 Ton
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 173
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 173
Ok, so the resounding answer from all the vendors I contacted is no. I found a used one at PAW Truck Salvage in Santa Ana, Ca. 714-554-1859, if anyone is interested. They deal exclusively in chevy truck parts.


1947, 1950, & 1952 Chevrolet 1/2 ton
1952 GMC 450 series Cab Over Engine
1946 Chevrolet 2 Ton

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0