The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 90 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,141
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#756674 06/22/2011 2:42 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 4
D
New Guy
New Guy
D Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 4
1934 chev 1.5 stake truck. I have been looking but cant find what the original seat should look like in my truck. It has a 1 piece seat bottom and back which doest fit very well,so I am assuming it is not original. Any literature I have indicates a two piece seat bottom is correct. Anyone have an original that could help?
Thanks

Doug1934 #757074 06/23/2011 11:41 PM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 163
J
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 163
I had a 33 and the bottom was 2 piece, split in half right down the middle. the back was one piece. I'll send you an email. Not sure if 34 would be different though.


Jason
1946 GMC COE
1967 Pontiac Lemans Convertible

http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/jrpontiac/library/?sort=3&page=1
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 4
D
New Guy
New Guy
D Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 4
Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can look to find some pictures of original seats? Thanks

Doug1934 #774708 08/24/2011 8:28 PM
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 137
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 137
If you look through my pictures that are in the link below there are some pictures of the interior.
http://rides.webshots.com/album/572786374HhsRVY

Last edited by Grizzly 34s; 08/24/2011 8:31 PM.

"Save your's or someone else's Grandfather's CLASSIC TRUCK"
1934 1.5-Ton Big Bolts ~ Gallery page https://www.facebook.com/Grizzle-Vintage-Parts-1446215762368948/

Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0