| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,175 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 68 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 68 | Hi
I tried to fit new brake shoes on my 3/4 ton 8 lug, the shoes I got from US are smaller than mine, I wonder are the 1/2 ton smaller than the 3/4 in diameter ?.
Thanks Gary 1954 Thames E494C, 1957 Thames 300E, 1967 Austin A60 Pick-up, 1954 Chevy 3600 Pick-up.
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 Riding in the Passing Lane | | Riding in the Passing Lane Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 | The 1/2 ton are smaller & there usually are some options on the 3/4 & 1 tons. What year is yours & what are the dementions. I havn't got a catalog here but I can look it up tomorrow. They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing. 1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne SuperIn the Gallery Forum | | | | | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 8,351 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2006 Posts: 8,351 | 1/2 tons were 11", 3/4 are 12" for 1954.
Bill Burmeister | | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 68 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 68 |
Thanks Gary 1954 Thames E494C, 1957 Thames 300E, 1967 Austin A60 Pick-up, 1954 Chevy 3600 Pick-up.
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 68 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 68 | I will measure them in the morning
Thanks Gary 1954 Thames E494C, 1957 Thames 300E, 1967 Austin A60 Pick-up, 1954 Chevy 3600 Pick-up.
| | |
| |
| |