| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (2-Ton, WICruiser, Southerntruck, TUTS 59, Bill Hanlon, Ponchogl, DaveV),
98
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,362 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 30 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 30 | I am trying to identify the visor that came with my recently purchased 1952 Chevy panel truck. The side brackets are welded to the gutters. I will need to buy the missing hardware. I posted pictures at https://picasaweb.google.com/barthhc/Visor?authkey=Gv1sRgCLi57Kfy0be-DQ I would appreciate any help. | | |
| |
| |