| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
162
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,139 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 280 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 280 | I have zero luck with the search function on the form so excuse me if this has been reviewed previously. I am looking to make a patch panel purchase and am leaning towards Bitchin Products. I like their recessed firewall and the fact that all their products are made in the USA.
I am lookin to get their recessed firewall, the matching floor (entire floor if they offer it) inner and outer cowl panels That may be all they sell that I need I am not Quite sure. Anyone by any of these items from them yet?
*UNDER CONSTRUCTION* 1953 Chevrolet 3100 1/2 ton-previously abandoned resto. My Project BoltI hate when people leave their brains at home. Seriously when did critical thinking and customer service go out the window? How about common sense and striving to go the extra mile? Idiots, surrounded by idiots it tell you.
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 578 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2001 Posts: 578 | Did you check with Classic? They sure do a heckova job supporting this fine website.
Update: I looked at the Bitchin Products website. They are the actual manufacturer. That's kinda cool. You can talk directly to the metalbender.
Last edited by Jim Bow; 06/04/2011 5:52 AM.
"Happiness equals reality minus expectations" - Tom Magliozzi
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | I can't say for sure but it appears that they do manufacture some aftermarket street rod parts. But the vast majority of their inventory listed in their catalog looks exactly like those that are carried by Jim Carter, Chevs of the 40's, Classic Parts of America, The Filling Station, LMC, need I go on. One could spend the whole weekend comparing prices to the other vendors but I'd bet the farm that you will find some higher and some lower than the few that I listed previously. B.P. looks like just another aftermarket vendor to me. DG
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 169 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 169 | Sorry to say but *****in products is no longer in business. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 280 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 280 | SEVT- i think you may be correct, I tried to call and none of their numbers do anything....bummer. I wanted their firewall.
*UNDER CONSTRUCTION* 1953 Chevrolet 3100 1/2 ton-previously abandoned resto. My Project BoltI hate when people leave their brains at home. Seriously when did critical thinking and customer service go out the window? How about common sense and striving to go the extra mile? Idiots, surrounded by idiots it tell you.
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 280 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 280 | I went to the classic parts website and they still have bitchin products on their website. I will have to get to the bottom of this.
*UNDER CONSTRUCTION* 1953 Chevrolet 3100 1/2 ton-previously abandoned resto. My Project BoltI hate when people leave their brains at home. Seriously when did critical thinking and customer service go out the window? How about common sense and striving to go the extra mile? Idiots, surrounded by idiots it tell you.
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 280 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 280 | Well it appears you may be correct. I can not get in touch with anyone over there. I called classic parts of america and classic Chevrolet parts and the both have bitchin products listed but say they are not sure if they can still get stuff from them. Anyone know of another company that makes an identical firewall to their 3inch recessed and smoothed one? Better yet does anyone have one they decided not to use?
*UNDER CONSTRUCTION* 1953 Chevrolet 3100 1/2 ton-previously abandoned resto. My Project BoltI hate when people leave their brains at home. Seriously when did critical thinking and customer service go out the window? How about common sense and striving to go the extra mile? Idiots, surrounded by idiots it tell you.
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 169 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 169 | We'll see if Classic parts or Chevy duty can get them. Stopped by the store last week and ordered the core support. If am lucky I'll have one next week.
But regardless they are out of business.
Direct sheetmetal has a similar firewall...Eric | | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 280 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 280 | Hey eric, thanks for the lead! Funny just as I was coming on here to post a replacement website/ manufacturer....and u beat me to it. Direct sheetmetal is where I'm going to get my firewall and floor.
*UNDER CONSTRUCTION* 1953 Chevrolet 3100 1/2 ton-previously abandoned resto. My Project BoltI hate when people leave their brains at home. Seriously when did critical thinking and customer service go out the window? How about common sense and striving to go the extra mile? Idiots, surrounded by idiots it tell you.
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 | there is a thread over on the H.A.M.B. discussing this company. Some are having problems with returns/internet orders.
they suggest calling Direct Sheetmetal in El Cajon California., As stated above
Either Bitc##n Products is out of business or moving to Arizona.
| | |
| |
| |