The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (2-Ton, 1955 1 Series, Phak1), 131 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,115
Posts1,056,624
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,557
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,557
I posted an add in the parts wanted section months ago with no luck.So I'm bringing it here to ask if anyone can help me.

I'm needing both left and right very rear cardboard panel rings for my 1951 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall.

Thanks,Tim


1951 3100 Chevrolet
1951 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall
Image
"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams."
"Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything"
"If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 793
T
Bondo Artiste
Bondo Artiste
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 793
Yep, me too. They come up on E-bay from time to time. Keep your eyes open there. I'm suprised that no one is re-popping them. They re-pop the door front door trims so why not the rear suburban trims? I need a set also......


~ Phillip
1949 GMC Suburban - 10 year project
1952 Pontiac Chieftain Convertible straight 8 hydramatic
1945 GMC half ton truck - Driver- Sold 9-15-25
1946 Chevy COE - SOLD 1-5-26 BUH BYE CHEVY!
1959 GMC Half ton long bed NAPCO
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 144
T
Ter Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 144
I know this is not the Wanted to Buy column but have tried it too.
I need a pair too.
Ter

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 144
T
Ter Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 144
I know this is not the Wanted to Buy column but have tried it too.
I need a pair too.
Ter

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270

OK, 30 days and then deleted.

These types of posts are usually not allowed because they cannot be deleted by the original poster after about 30 days (and, the original poster forgets to delete the post).


Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0