| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (3B, Phak1, 1955 1 Series, Gib70, Joe H, KEVINSKI, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,451 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 192 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 192 | Now that I'm spending time in Oregon I need the heater to work better. It blows OK but not too hot what should I be checking? I think the heater core is new? Thanks | | | | | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 800 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 800 | First question is this- Do you know how to use it? Second question is, how many levers does it have? 2 or 4? A decent 4 lever heater (deluxe) or a 2 lever(recirculating) should blast you right out of there on a cold day. But if the levers aren't in the right positions, then you're just movin' air. Here's another spot where an owner's manual would have you way ahead of the game. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 192 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 192 | 4 levers- Heat/air/fan/defrost.I have an owner's manual. Now what? | | | | | Joined: May 2009 Posts: 47 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2009 Posts: 47 | check your antifreeze for starters. If its old you wont get heat | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 698 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 698 | Have you felt the heater hoses to see if they are hot? That will tell you real quick if you are getting flow to the heater.
My Fleet: 19411953195919651966 1953 Willy's Pickup John Vegetarian- old Indian word for bad hunter
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 192 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 192 | Good ideas! I do have heat flow it's just not hot.I'll check both items.Thanks
Last edited by RAK; 06/02/2011 12:07 AM.
| | |
| |
| |