| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Southerntruck, jaycoop, Joe H, WICruiser, 2-Ton, 42465967, Shade Baby),
114
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,362 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 25 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 25 | I'm building the airbag brackets for my 41 3/4 ton. I need to C notch the frame above the axel tubes. How much of a "C" can I cut and still have enough frame for strength? I don't know the dimensions of the frame at that point since it's at the shop (12 miles away). I won't be hauling or pulling anything with the truck. TIA! Dan
Last edited by Squirrelbait; 05/10/2011 11:11 PM.
| | |
| |
| |