The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
7 members (moparguy, 32Fordpuchoptop, Hanks custodian, ShopRag, Ponchogl, Otto Skorzeny, Phak1), 130 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,114
Posts1,056,283
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#742300 04/25/2011 1:37 PM
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 591
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 591
I read an article in last month's Rod & Custom magazine about Eastwood paints. The summary was that their paints are pretty good and cost-wise very reasonable. The downside is that their color selection is limited, but if you can live with that, they appear to be a good choice. I was wondering if anybody had experience with their paints.
Thanks,
Don

Donsz #742357 04/25/2011 5:56 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 679
T
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
T Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 679
I'm working from memory here, but as I recall, I used an Eastwood kit for steering wheel refurbishment. The black was top-notch, having a very good gloss level.

I was impressed with the whole kit. Quality products.

Bill

Donsz #745764 05/09/2011 12:40 AM
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 66
K
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
K Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 66
Can't buy these for California, as they don't meet state standards.

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1
T
New Guy
New Guy
T Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1
They are actually developing new low voc paints for California. I have used them to paint several vehicles and have been pleased with both the single and two stage paints.


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0