| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (TexasJim50, Jay R, TUTS 59, Hotrod Lincoln, Forty9, cmayna, Lostbuthaulinass, Woogeroo, Peggy M, 1 invisible),
89
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,411 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 164 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 164 | Hello All,
For my 1964 C10 I'm trying to find 8" steel wheels that I can use my stock hubcaps with. I currently have the stock wheels on the truck and it looks great, but i want a "beefier" stance and keep the stock look.
I'm still using the stock drum brakes with 6 lug pattern.
Any suggestions??
Thanks,
Chris | | |
| |
| |