| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,697 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2011 Posts: 10 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2011 Posts: 10 | Can anyone tell me where to find wire connectors to fit the pin posts for 55-59 fuel and temp gauges?
lifestoshort
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 3,887 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 3,887 | I've never seen them available seperately, although I believe some of the wiring harness makers use them, might try one of them, like EZ wire
Bill | | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 220 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 220 | Rick -
I couldn't find them either, so I just used the female end of a bullet connector. I had to open it up a bit to fit over the pin, so I just used 1/2 of the tip of a needle nosed plier. Worked great and has a nice tight fit.
Chris | | |
| |
| |