| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,178 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 84 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 84 | I have a 1958 GMC NAPCO 3/4 ton and I'm trying to find 17.5 inch off road tires for this beast. Does anyone have any ideas? I know everyone suggest 16 inch 8 lugs but I'm stubborn and I want the original 17.5 inchers. I have a great set of 17.5 inch rims with a beautiful mix of Firestone and Uniroyals but they are dry rotted of course. I know there is not a huge market for 17.5 inch rims but it seems like Coker is selling other tires with reeeeeally limited markets. There has to be someone out there that wants 17.5 inch tires. Anyway, let me know if you have any ideas. I've checked out Specialty tire of America and they do have an option but I was hoping for more to pick from.
Thanks,
Craig
1953 3100 | 1958 3/4-ton NAPCO
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 |
Ron, The Computer Greek I love therefore I am.1954 3100 Chevy truckIn the Gallery 2017 Buick Encore See more pix1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 874 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 874 | | | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 946 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 946 | Craig, I'll make it easy for you as I spent over a year searching for tires for those rims. Buy the STA tires that Ghostrider posted. They are the only ones available. They look absolutely awesome. STA Super Traxion tires 17.5" STA Super Traxion tires 17.5" | | |
| |
| |