| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 451 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 451 | Is there a vendor that sells complete OE brakes - backing plates to drums and everything in between. I took my front and rears to a blaster and they threw them away as junk. Prefer not to have to piece them together via Jimmy, Classic, and pictures. Will also be inquiring on the swap forums since I have front and rear discs I can deal with. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 843 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 843 | Cavebull, 1936-50 brakes are all the same and street rodders pull them all the time and trash them. There should be no problem finding what you need.
Ray
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 451 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 451 | Thanks Ray. A wider range of years is a big help. Cavebull | | | | | Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 1,377 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 1,377 | I have a complete set of 51 and up bendix brakes off a 51 1/2 ton I am not going to use | | |
| |
| |