| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Rusty Heaps),
112
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,695 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2010 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2010 Posts: 7 | Hi guys, I am not sure what size my motor is in this truck. It a 6100 series two ton. How can I Identify it. I was told it was a 250, but not sure. Iny help? Thanks. Oh she is running but I want to check the firing order and stuff. She is back fireing abit. Many thanks. Luther... | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,107 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,107 | if it wasnt replaced it is a 235 low pressure engine. if it is back firing up thru the carb check your timing. | | |
| |
| |