The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (DadsFirstPickup, Peggy M, 32Fordpuchoptop, farmallb, Otto Skorzeny), 312 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,100
Posts1,056,168
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#718604 02/06/2011 2:46 AM
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 338
I
'Bolter
'Bolter
I Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 338
Does anyone know where to get just the rear brake hose for a 46 1 ton?

Seems it's different than the 1/2 or 3/4 ton.

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 237
M
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 237
Are you talking about the rubber hose or the metal line?

If you are talking about the rubber hose NAPA should be able to match it up with their stock parts.

Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,115
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 9,115
On my 51 1 Ton, the rubber hose was supposed to be special. I found the new hose just a tad short. I just bent the metal standoff down a little and the new hose was fine. It didn't matter to me because I was making up all new steel brake lines.


1951 GMC 1 Ton Flatbed -- It is finally on the road and what a great time I have driving it!
1951 1 Ton Completed


My Chevy Master 4 Door is on the Road!
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 338
I
'Bolter
'Bolter
I Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 338
I did find one at Napa today. $14, what a deal


Moderated by  Dusty53 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0