| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,660 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 18 | Hello fellow Bolters. Just wanted to share my latest adventure. After reading several threads on The Forums I decided to do an upgrade to the HEI distributor. I searched around the local salvage yards and hunted on the web. While I was looking at those spiffy Stovebolt Headers from Langdons I saw he also sells several versions of the HEIs. Prices very very reasonable too!
Mr Langdon was kind enough to answer all my questions, even things that had nothing to do with the product I was buying. What a great experience.
I've enjoyed the interactions with the people I have met on this project as much as I have enjoyed the project itself.I can only hope to help to someone down the road and repay the people that have helped me learn.
Best Regards, Joe "The Forge Dude" Zellmer | | | | | Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 319 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 319 | Nice post, Joe. So, what are you working on?
cm
Last edited by starfire4; 01/30/2011 3:07 PM.
If you can't fix it with a hammer and screwdriver, you need a bigger hammer.1965 Chevy C10 | | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 18 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 18 | Yeah he is really good to deal with. I picked up a holley 2bbl carb from him and he was nothing but helpful with my initial jetting issues. He even sent me some different sized jets in the mail at no charge. Runs great now. Support the small shops!
| | |
| |
| |