| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (klhansen),
158
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 |  A HAMBer that goes by James D photoshopped a picture of my 50 3600 in a long thread full of altered pictures of cool custom cars and trucks. Of course some are cooler than others, and some are just weird. I think this one turned out great! here Comments? I know it's not everybody's taste, but still some creative artwork. And I like it! 
Professional Novice
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,798 Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) | | Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,798 |
"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt! There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 215 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 215 | I like it, time to get the sawzall out! It does look like a Hudson or a Ute from down under though! AM
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Frank, I also got JamesD to do a photoshop on mine, he's quite the artist! It's not quite as 'radical' as yours,which looks great btw. I like it,although it would be a shed load of work.
It's a great way to envisage your ideas though.
Last edited by jockbolter50; 01/25/2011 8:55 AM.
1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 | Thanks for the comments. That vision is more work than I want to do. I have thought about lowering it and maybe even shortening the wheelbase and bed about 12-18" but it would lose most utility as a truck and I'm not ready for that. Jerry, When I lived near Decatur, IL there was a man who had a Hudson pickup and a Hudson sedan that he would bring to lots of cruises and park them side by side. From the A-pillar forward they looked exactly the same. Very cool!
Professional Novice
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,798 Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) | | Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,798 | Yep, they did the car-uck thing long before Chevy and Ford, El Camino and Ranchero! Jerry
"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt! There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!
| | |
| |
| |