The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (tclederman, TUTS 59, 1 invisible), 132 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,279
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#713619 01/20/2011 9:44 PM
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 237
O
'Bolter
'Bolter
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 237
hello all, just wanted to drop by and say this is a good site. i collect old cars but am thinking of buying a truck. i am looking for a 38 chevy pickup, hard to find but will find one. i got a 38 master deluxe, a 36 slantback, a 46 german helmet and a 46 fleetmaster, now i need the truck

thanks
paul


1937 Chevrolet Carryall http://www.oldmemoriescc.com/images/blvdbombs/images/IMG_6465_JPG.jpg
1937 1/2 ton (sold)
1938 1/2 ton (sold)
1939 1/2 ton (sold)
Phil 4:4
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 85
Z
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
Z Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 85
I hear ya. Welcome from a fellow noon. I have a 67 canaria rs/ss , a 67 mustang convert and a 65 mustang coupe. I have always wanted a truck from the early 50s so I know what you mean!!!!


52 Chevy 1/2 ton - work in progress
65 Mustang coupe - work not in progress smile
67 Mustang GT convertibile
67 Camaro RS/SS
We are now even with fords and chevys. smile
Now i need a mopar. Hahahahahahahahaha
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Hey Paul, welcome to this site. I agree, you need a truck. Check out our for sale section in the swap meet. Good luck.

Leo

Leo #713659 01/20/2011 11:53 PM
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 237
O
'Bolter
'Bolter
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 237
thanks i am there...good stuff


1937 Chevrolet Carryall http://www.oldmemoriescc.com/images/blvdbombs/images/IMG_6465_JPG.jpg
1937 1/2 ton (sold)
1938 1/2 ton (sold)
1939 1/2 ton (sold)
Phil 4:4
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 866
C
'Bolter
'Bolter
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 866
Welcom to the site, seems you have a nice herd of vehicles going for you now. Go get that truck. You will love it!

Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Joy Offline
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 738
Welcome to Stovebolt! You need a truck! wink

Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 54
6
New Guy
New Guy
6 Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 54
Welcome Paul,
The truck bug bit ya huh? Happened to me also. I have classic cars in my barn but no trucks until now! A 38 chevy might be a challenge but you seem confident! Good Luck and keep us udated with your search!


glos55
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,750
Hi Paul, welcome from Scotland, I hope you get your 38 to add to the stable.
'Scuse my ignorance but what's a 46 German helmet??
Jock.


1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 215
A
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
A Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 215
Originally Posted by jockbolter50
Hi Paul, welcome from Scotland, I hope you get your 38 to add to the stable.
'Scuse my ignorance but what's a 46 German helmet??
Jock.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here, ya think he means a '46 Volkswagen ?
Either way welcome!


1946 Chevy 1/2-Ton
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

Sometimes I forget where I left myself....

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0