| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
149
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,619 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,607 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,607 | I Like it and may try that idea next year. Thanks and a Happy New Year to you and your family.
2-Ton 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 92 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 92 | That does give me an idea! thanks for sharing. Looks like a nice truck too.
1949 Chevy 4400 216
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 33 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 33 | Our 2008 card featuring my kids, a Confederate flag and a junky '69 Bronco became an instant collectors item. I still get requests for it. Thanks for the comments. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,989 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,989 | My wife and I talk about doing that every year. But we always forget when the kids are home to have someone take the picture! | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 33 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 33 | The hard part is taking the time to set up a good picture. Making the card is easy. I did it in five minutes at Wal-Mart and had the prints 15 minutes later! | | |
| |
| |