| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,395 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 44 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 44 | I am an experienced paint and body man, I wanted to see if any one has installed the lower front repair panel on the 1964-66 hoods. I am trying to keep as many of the original parts as possible, but the hood is in pretty bad shape. It is hard to tell from the the photo but the front panel on the hood is rotten. The patch panel is nearly $200 dollars. In addition to the front panel the hood also has rust holes at the rear sides of the hood as well. I am thinking it may be better to put the money towards a better used hood. http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z342/BigRicks66/ | | |
| |
| |