| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
151
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,289 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 192 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 192 | I have one out of a '58 I'm told. It has blue glass and I want to sell it but can't figure out the value? It's in real good shape. Any idea of the value. Thanks,RAK | | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 474 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 474 | Post a picture of the instrument cluster will help .Or just post it in the for sale section and ask for offers. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 192 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 192 | OK I took some pix how do I post them? | | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 474 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 474 | You can put them on your photobucket page. Cut and past the link of that picture here. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2010 Posts: 19 | Where I live, you can get a decenyt one for around $50-100 | | |
| |
| |