| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (2-Ton, kbenz, MNSmith),
161
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 19 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 19 | Hi everyone,
I know this topic has been addressed once or twice but I would like to post this again. I have a 57 chevy stepside that I have swapped out the original fuel tank for a blazer tank between the rear rails. That being said I am curious as to the possibility of using a resistor or pot switch to match the stock gauge with the blazer sender. That is, changing the 90 ohm to a 30 ohm sender. I know there are some who have done this. I'm trying to save on the modification process. I do not have the old 30 ohm stock sender. If anyone can give me any idea if this works or not I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Mike | | | | | Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 3,887 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 3,887 | you could try this or you could just get a 30ohm "universal" sender [adjustable for depth of tank] from a FLAPS Bill | | |
| |
| |