The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 120 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,093
Posts1,056,474
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#69095 11/24/2006 7:08 PM
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 12
6
Apprentice
Apprentice
6 Offline
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 12
I am putting a manual trans back in my 62. It originaly had a hydraulic clutch. That stuff was removed by original owner. I would like to put the manual linkage from say a 63-66 truck. I dont have room for the original master cylinder becuase I have updated the brakes to power disk/drum. will the manual linkage STOCK pieces from a donar truck fit. I need the pedal, bell crank, and rods, maybe the pedal mount if different then whats in the dash.

Thanks Dennis

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 61
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 61
I have had a several of these trucks and i Think They will inter change O.K. If i remember right i did the same thing years ago.
Slider


Jesus is Love! Never forget the Veteran.
AND God bless Amercia!
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,384
6
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
6 Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,384
I know a guy w/a '60, 283/3spd that has been adapted to linkage clutch, so it is possible. Brian


My \'64\'s in the Gallery
Pictures in my Photobucket
1964 C10 Custom Cab 350/700R4
1964 Suburban 350/700R4
1979 Ford F350 4x4 400/c6

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0