The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
7 members (John Dlugos, Bill Hanlon, klhansen, Gray_Ghost, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, 1 invisible), 178 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,101
Posts1,056,179
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 146
O
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
O Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 146
My 52 hood emblem's mounting tabs are missing and I can't find replacements anywhere. Any advice? Who sells em?
Thanks

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,557
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,557
Stop by a local body shop,they will be able to help you.


1951 3100 Chevrolet
1951 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall
Image
"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams."
"Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything"
"If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,517
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 1,517
You want "T-BOLTS". Available from your local body shop supply store.

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 146
O
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
O Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 146
I need "T-Bolts", but I also need the metal tabs that mount to the emblem, that the T bolts go through. Would they have that too? I've seen emblem's sold with all hardware included, but I just need the hardware. Thanks for your help!

Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 56
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 56
i have made them out of steel banding material in the past


http://www.flickr.com/photos/11977495@N06/sets/
1952 COE
1952 3100
1953 3100
1950 6400
1951 Suburban

Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0