| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,099 Posts1,056,168 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#68785 11/18/2006 5:33 AM | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 38 Member | | Member Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 38 | A couple of months ago, there was a post about the 338 ring and pinion becoming available for TF trucks. I tried to order one from Jim Carters Classic Truck parts but was told its on backorder. Does any parts house have these? | | |
#68786 11/18/2006 6:58 AM | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | if you have a good rear end shop around they may have one
Bill | | |
#68787 11/18/2006 4:23 PM | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 2,098 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 2,098 | I saw something about this gear set at the Truck Shop in Orange last week, it appears they now have them. I don't know the price or availibility. Fred
1956 3100 Pickup/Red/350/3sp OD/PS/Disc Brakes 1957 Bel Air Sport Coupe/Red/355/TH350/PS/Disc Brakes 2017 Silverado LT Single Cab SB/Black/5.3/6 Speed Trans 1947 Willys CJ2A w/F-Head engine
| | |
#68789 11/18/2006 10:26 PM | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 38 Member | | Member Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 38 | Originally posted by rfs56trk: I saw something about this gear set at the Truck Shop in Orange last week, it appears they now have them. I don't know the price or availibility. Fred Can you give me a website or phone# for them? | | |
#68790 11/18/2006 10:51 PM | Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 Riding in the Passing Lane | | Riding in the Passing Lane Joined: Jun 2004 Posts: 8,597 | Classic parts (Chevy Duty) has them now. I had one ordered for months but before they come in I put in an o,drive. They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing. 1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne SuperIn the Gallery Forum | | |
#68791 11/19/2006 12:55 AM | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 2,098 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 2,098 | Truck Shop, 739 N. Batavia, Orange, CA 92868 1-800-243-8947 www.truckandcarshop.com
1956 3100 Pickup/Red/350/3sp OD/PS/Disc Brakes 1957 Bel Air Sport Coupe/Red/355/TH350/PS/Disc Brakes 2017 Silverado LT Single Cab SB/Black/5.3/6 Speed Trans 1947 Willys CJ2A w/F-Head engine
| | |
#68792 11/19/2006 2:15 AM | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 38 Member | | Member Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 38 | | | |
#68793 11/19/2006 2:36 AM | Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 394 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 394 | We'll thats pretty crazy I'm the Bolter that asked about the 3:38's way back in June of this year and believe it or not I recieved my 3:38's from believe it or not Jim Carter classic Truck Parts.Maybe they are on back order now? Anyway good luck on the other truck shops mentioned here. | | |
| |
| |