Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,440 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 9 | My names Larry but my friends call me dirty. Im from a little town called new london texas. Im all about my classic trucks. I have a 1959 apache that was rescued from a cow pasture a few month ago. with a little work and i mean little she was on the road again. i drive it almost everyday. i also have a 59 fleetside that is in pieces its my long term project and a 53 chevy thats sitting in the woods waiting for me to get around to it. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 362 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 362 | Welcome. I saw that movie too. This is a good site for info. I think you'll like it here. Larry
58 gmc 100 with 350 sbc
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 9 | | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 9 | thanks man! what movie? Welcome. I saw that movie too. This is a good site for info. I think you'll like it here. Larry | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | welcome, how far are you from London Tx Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 9 | o about 6 hrs. ive been over that way to luckenbach a few years back. its really nice over n that area. welcome, how far are you from London Tx | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | not sure, I live in Mesquite which is about 15 miles East of down town Dallas, also have a place near Canton.. Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 9 | I'm not but an hr from canton east on i20. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | great. you might consider going to Edge wood on Nov 13, pretty neat little show for a small town, only about 15 miles or so west of Canton, I will be there with my ride.. it will be on a Sat... would enjoy meeting you.. Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 9 | sweet. thats sounds like a good drive for the 59 try to remind me. if you have a show flyer post it up so i can put it on my desk at work. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | here you go need to be there early for a decent spot...usually a fun day and if you register then you have a chance at some door prizes, not sure about this yr but usually give away a few hard cash too.. hope you can make it, I will driving my 52 sedan Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 9 | 59 is no where near show worthy. i got a bagged mini but its usually not a hit with the hotrod guys and gals.yeah it sounds like a show to hit up | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | dont need to be, just drive it and enjoy the show,this is the best time of yr to go crusin....I consider my ride a driver and not a show car but still register for the door prizes..lol plus one can usually pick up an idea of what to do or what not to do.. Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 362 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 362 | Sorry Larry I was thinking the movie "Dirty Mary Crazy Larry". They trashed a nice Mopar in the end. Larry
Last edited by LarryW; 10/09/2010 3:49 AM.
58 gmc 100 with 350 sbc
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 9 | I will have to see this movie Sorry Larry I was thinking the movie "Dirty Mary Crazy Larry". They trashed a nice Mopar in the end. Larry | | | | | Joined: Jul 2010 Posts: 68 Smokey 56 | | Smokey 56 Joined: Jul 2010 Posts: 68 |
Dan and Melina from MN. 1956 Chevy/GMC custom 1 Ton dually step side short box.
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 695 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 695 | Welcome Larry... you lucky SKUNK! My dream truck is my '59 stepside and I'm SO very far from enjoying what you already have! ha! I can't wait to get to that point though. I just told my wife what I typed... she laughed and said "I bet he didn't pay no $850 for it... " then chuckled. I told her you didn't say and I ain't asking! I don't wanna get sick! We're from Palestine! Thanks for the pics, friend! :o)#)
Jerry | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 9 | actually i paid $850 for it Welcome Larry... you lucky SKUNK! My dream truck is my '59 stepside and I'm SO very far from enjoying what you already have! ha! I can't wait to get to that point though. I just told my wife what I typed... she laughed and said "I bet he didn't pay no $850 for it... " then chuckled. I told her you didn't say and I ain't asking! I don't wanna get sick! We're from Palestine! Thanks for the pics, friend! :o)#)
Jerry | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 695 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 695 | | | |
| |