| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 6 | Hi All. First I want to thank all of you who responded to my post of 2 days ago. I will look into the info you provided. Now I have another question... I have the chance of picking up a SM420/T-221 (haven't seen it yet). The owner tells me it is a married configuration, My current tc is a T-221, but it's divorced from the trans. Assuming this is a stock trans in a '61 GMC, can anybody tell me what type of trans it is? Also, are all T-221's the same - so can I use the new t-221 as a donor? Or, even better, will it be possible to bolt the new TC into place of the old one in the divorced arrangement? Thanks... I'm new to Stovebolt and so far it's great! | | |
| |
| |