The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (MNSmith, Wayne67vert, 55shaker, Hotrod Lincoln, Dusty53, 1 invisible), 154 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,090
Posts1,056,369
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 6
C
New Guy
New Guy
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 6
Hello. I just found out about Stovebolt and joined this morning. This is my 1st post so please understand any screw-ups... I have a 65 shortbed that started life as a Chevy C-10. 18 years ago it had a total frame-off resto and was rebuilt on a '61 GMC 4wd chassis and drivetrain... So I guess now it's actually a K-10. Anyhow, I need a new front hand brake cable and can't find one anywhere. Already looked in LMC, Brothers, American Classic, Impala Bob's. No luck. Anyone have any ideas. ...Thanks much - Bill

Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 76
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 76
call inline tube. I sent them my old one and they made me one. hopefully the kept the measurements for a pattern. however if you still have the pieces send them out and they'll make you one. good luck!


1965 Chevy Shortbed Fleetside
4 Wheel Drive K1445


In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix in Photobucket
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 6
C
New Guy
New Guy
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 6
Thanks.. I'll try to look them up.

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 6
C
New Guy
New Guy
C Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 6
Thanks Curt.. I'll look them up. Looked at the pics of your truck... looks like a nice restoration is under way.


Moderated by  Hambone, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0