| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,681 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 222 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 222 | Hey all, Just found this forum; what a wealth of information and wisdom! I've spent all day reading posts and I'm just getting more and more fired up about taking on this new project: restoring a 1/2-ton 5-window Chevy 3100, '47-'53. My old man restored one years ago to which my brother has recently staked a claim, so now I think (fear) it's my turn to get my hands dirty and get one driving around town again. Right now I'm looking for the right vehicle to start in on, and I'm pretty excited about getting going. Anyways, this is a great site and I can't wait to spend lots more time here learning what I need to learn. Best, Nick | | | | | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 738 | Welcome Nick! You'll have lots of help with your questions here. Just have some fun while your doing it. Good Luck! | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 222 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 222 | | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 3,750 | Nick, welcome from Scotland. I hope you have success in your search.
There seems to be a good survival rate in Ca. Although there's one less available in Ca.that's where mine came from! 1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in ScotlandIn the Stovebolt GalleryMore pix on Flickr. I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 222 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 222 | Nick, welcome from Scotland. I hope you have success in your search.
There seems to be a good survival rate in Ca. Although there's one less available in Ca.that's where mine came from! Thanks jockbolter50 - love the signature! | | | | | Joined: Jul 2010 Posts: 68 Smokey 56 | | Smokey 56 Joined: Jul 2010 Posts: 68 | Sweet ride! Thanks for posting the pics!
Dan and Melina from MN. 1956 Chevy/GMC custom 1 Ton dually step side short box.
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,989 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 2,989 | Looks like you found a decent one. Welcome aboard! | | |
| |
| |