The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (59 fleet, crenwelge), 91 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,096
Posts1,056,488
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#684174 10/08/2010 4:08 AM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 132
S
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
S Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 132
My SM 420 has a drive gear that might be the wrong part. It doesn't touch the other gear. Looking on the internet, I found a picture of it, and it might be a Dodge part! ? It has a round hole where the cable goes and requires a keyed adapter. I don't know what the correct part is, or where to get one. Any ideas?

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270

I bought a set of NOS gears from Bruce Bugay.

BB's OLD AUTO +TRUCK PARTS
Bruce Bugay
1121 Woodstock Hgts Dr
Glen Allen Va 23059
804-752-6036

Joined: May 2010
Posts: 132
S
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
S Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 132
I checked with Bruce, but he doesn't have the gears I need. Any other suggestions?

Joined: May 2010
Posts: 144
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 144
Try Rick at S W Speedometer at 800-833-4669
John Hill


"It wasn't broke but I still decided to fix it. Now its broke"
I really love my coon hounds
Pics at http://s982.photobucket.com/albums/...0truck/53%20Chevy%20truck%20Sept%202010/
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 132
S
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
S Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 132
Rick said that he doesn't have those parts and to check online for a transmission parts shop. Any suggestions? thanks


Moderated by  Dusty53, SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0