| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Rusty Rod),
80
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,680 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#67634 10/24/2006 5:24 AM | Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 | I just picked up a 4 spd out of a passenger car. It's been so long since I've dealt with one of these I haven't got a clue if it is a Saginaw, Muncie, or a T-10. The part number on the case is 3088336. Could someone point me to a web site, or. The bad news is the idler gear appears to have several teeth blown out of it and one of the mounting ears has been welded back on. I hope it's a Saginaw.
Thanks, Larry
I don't own a vehicle that isn't old enough to drink. | | |
#67635 10/24/2006 5:30 AM | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | try here - just the pics of the case should help Bill | | |
#67636 10/25/2006 3:40 AM | Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 | Thanks Bill,that's what I needed. It's appears to be a Muncie.
Larry
I don't own a vehicle that isn't old enough to drink. | | |
| |
| |