| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (baldeagle),
158
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 289 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2007 Posts: 289 | I have a '52 1/2 ton that I am replacing the bed on. The old wood was rotted, but had remnants of the what I believe to be the original finish on the bottom of the boards. I have determined it is Narva Green. It is apparent that the truck had a repaint at some point, but I cannot imagine someone going to the effort to paint the underside of the bed boards and under the bed strips. I want to go back with yellow pine and paint it the body color if that was correct for GMC. There has been a lot written about the Chevys and I know the bed boards were usually the black linseed/lamp black finish from the factory. Anyone know of any GMCs with the boards painted the body color from the factory? | | |
| |
| |