The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Cletus1950, HandyAndy, 78buckshot, Hotrod Lincoln), 112 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,130
Posts1,056,717
Members48,454
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#666963 08/02/2010 12:02 AM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 13
G
New Guy
New Guy
G Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 13
Can someone tell me "How wide is a 1/2 or 3/4t Pickup from fender to fender?

I have a walk out basement that has double doorr that totals a 68" wide. I was wondering (hoping) if I can fit a old truck in my basement to restore it?

Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,100
3
3B Offline
'Bolter
'Bolter
3 Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,100
Hy GMC4Life, bad news buddy, 72 5/8" across front fenders, 74 7/16" across rear fenders, I guess it's chain or concrete saw time.

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 13
G
New Guy
New Guy
G Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 13
That's interesting stuff. Thanks.

Now I have another question. If I didn't have the fendars on, with standard tires, what would be my width?

With this kind of info; I can do a frame and semi restoration and then, finish it up in my garage. I have a 2 car garage. A place for my wife's car and the other for my 96' GMC K2500

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 13
G
New Guy
New Guy
G Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 13
Thanks Joe for that website!!!

Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 16
U
New Guy
New Guy
U Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 16
Thanks x2. I've been looking for the outside-to-outside rear tire width on a 4100 dually.


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0