| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, Cletus1950, cmayna, 55shaker, 3800GUY, Gray_Ghost, FAST55),
145
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,253 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 145 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 145 | I have my cab in summit brand epoxy primer. Since, I have changed my mind on the route and would like to go with ppg so I can color match. Am I safe to put PPG filler primer on top of sanded summit epoxy primer? If not I'll stick with the summit brand all the way through.
Last edited by davidn; 08/02/2010 5:56 PM.
In the Gallery[yrl=http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=43825635&albumId=1717519]More pictures in MySpace[/url]
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 169 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 169 | Yes, scuff and paint away...Eric | | |
| |
| |