| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,646 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 169 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 169 | Am sure this question has been answered many times but I searched the forums and found nothing to what I was looking for.
Any way, I know the main differences is behind the cab, the 1/2 is shorter and the rails flare out, were the 3/4 are straight.
But my question is, is there a difference in the front half of the frame? Is the rail height and depth the same? Trying to plan out an IFS install and just wondering if there are any differences that will affect it.
Thanks...Eric | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | IFS swaps and other major reworks are the realm of the Hi-po Shop. I'm moving this over there for you. Someone who's done it should come along shortly. | | |
| |
| |